Monday, April 18, 2011

Were Getting Married!

So I am just starting and this is one way to keep a journal. Austin and I are getting married on July 15th 2011 we are so excited! I am ecstatic to marry my best friend and i can't wait to be with him for time and all eternity! A little about us both i am going to try and go to hair school in September. We hope Austin will get this new job for now to support us and i can go to school and finish it out and then i can send him through school and we can start our careers. I'm going to go back and get my nursing just not right now. One thing at a time and i think my desire is to do hair right now! Austin works at Sportsman's Ware House and likes it a lot! we hope to try and get as much fun in as possible this summer before i go back to school and we start a crazy married daily life! we are excited to start a life together and can't wait!

right after austin proposed!

No comments:

Post a Comment