Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend!

This easter was our first easter together were... i went to the car show saturday with Darcee and Cj thanks so much for letting me go with you and be able to do something! Well, We though i had to work so we didn't really plan anything. well to our surprise my friend took my shift and so saturday night at like ten we decided to headed to delta to spend sunday with my family! well we only got to see everyone for a little while but i was fun! thanks mom for the easter basket and letting us come stay at your house! It was fun to just have Austin with me and be able to be with my family too! here are some pictures from the car show of me and treyson! i didn't get any from going to my moms which i regret but oh well next time i guess. oh and it was so good to see Addi, Kolton and Lassell before they headed to South Carolina for the summer. We will miss you guys!

CHEESE! :)

Treyson's Famous face!

No comments:

Post a Comment